Pages

Dirty Girl getting fucked up harder

I came home from work one night and was really tired . I thought my bf was asleep , so I decided to take a shower . I pulled off my work uniform to reveal my lace bra and panties. I bent over feeling the air blow through my thighs . I then unlatched my bra and dropped it to the ground , revealing my breasts. It was rather cold in the room so my nipples began to harden . I sat down on the tub and turned the water on , making sure it was just the perfect temperature - hot . I then stood up and slipped off my panties . I heard him moving around in the room , and realized I had locked the door . I got out to unlock the door ,as I unlocked it my other half came . "Mm . you do owe me something, remember?" he says as he moves closer to my hot naked body . "No , im tired." I say as I push him off. I go and get back in the tub . He slips off his underwear to reveal his 9 inch cock throbbing -hard as a rock . He walks towards me , "Open up." he says . I ignored him . He grabs my pony tail and snatches my head back . "No baby" I complain as i wiggle back . "I said open up" he then shouts . I slightly open my mouth and he sticks his two fingers in , he moves them around my mouth then takes them out . He shoves his throbbing member so far down my throat I gag . He pulls out "Get out."he commands. I do as he says and stand up, he practically throws me out and against the corner. "bend over." he whispers as he gets behind me. "No." i protest . He then slams my face to the corner, and forces his hard dick inside my tight dripping pussy . He goes slow at first , rocking back and forth . "Mm baby you're so tight." he moans as he plays with my clit . He then gets harder ,faster . "Stop!" I gasp . He ignores me and goes harder. "god your pussy feels so good." he moans . it hurts bad. im shaking . he then stops , he has a devious look . "we're gonna try something new."he says . He gets on his knees and starts licking my pussy, his tongue his warm. I moan . He reaches up and grabs my breasts. he moves to my anus and slips his tongue inside. "Mm baby " i moan . He then slides one finger in , then two ,three, four , it hurts and i beg him to stop . "No . "he sternly says . He then pulls out and commands me to spit on his cock and lay down . I say no so he pushes me down and holds  my legs up above my head. I spit for him . He then with no hesitation shoves all of himself in my ass. "TAKE IT OUT "i beg it burns . "shut up, slut" he.grunts as he.fucks me . In and out he thrusts . i scream . he pulls on tells me to lick his ass hole. So I do. "Put two fingers in." he begs. so I do . I grab his cock and jack him off while fingering and licking his asshole . Suddenly he cums . all over the floor,"lick it up like a dog" he snarls , so i do. . he gets down and licks my pussy . I then cum . he leaves me then . dripping wet with my own fluids.