Pages

Hot Masturbation.



I have been really horny the last few days. I already masturbated twice today, somehow without feeling less horny afterwards. So I decided for some more self-love, and started lazily fingering myself. I got extremely wet really fast, already dripping down on my sheets. At this point I decided to lay some towels underneath, which, in hindsight, was a pretty smart idea. I didn't squirt, but came really close to an orgasm without actually reaching it, and spend a good half an hour edging. I only needed to touch my clit once and I came hard not able to hold back a scream. It was one of the strongest orgasms I have ever had. My clit was more swollen than ever before, and I absently continued rubbing it.


I have never been able to squirt just from playing with my clit before. But it only took me a few minutes until the familiar feeling of arousal grew. I squirted some, and couldn't stop. I edged a few times, never allowing myself to come. At this point I was a moaning mess in my bed, covered in sweat and grinding my hips. It felt like a continuous orgasm for at least fifteen minutes, until I couldn't hold it in any longer and allowed myself to come. The orgasm was just as powerful as the first one, but so incredibly different in the same time. It crashed down on me like a wave, and I couldn't make a sound. It didn't felt like the usual explosion of lust and arousal, but more like the most peaceful moment of my life. Everything went quiet, I froze, and it seemed like time was standing still. I honestly have no idea how long I was in that state, it could have literally been minutes.


I was literally completely smeared in white stuff between my legs all the way over my buttcheeks. I’ve never been so wet, and my clit has never been so swollen.


Anyways, that was probably the best masturbating session of my life, LOL