Pages

FUCK BEYOND THE DREAM


A dream of a quiet night at home. Drinking some beers or whatever the poison of our thirsty on that night with my boyfriend, Stimulating a conversation as he touches my thighs. We start to kiss as we get horny, He leads me to the bedroom. He pushes me onto the bed and kisses me forcefully. He rip my blouse and buttons fly off. He yanks the garment away and roughly pulls down my skirt. He ties my wrists to the bed bar, starts to lick my pussy, I ask him if we could go for 69, He's like sure we go for it. He push his dick very deep in my throat till I gauged and chocked on his dick. 

He pulls his dick out of my mouth, kisses me and teases my body until I beg for him to fuck me. He's like nah, taking his time, while he enjoys my anguish. he’s dick keeps getting harder, he thrusts his hard dick on my clitoris before he shove it inside my pussy and begin to fuck harder and harder over again. 

He unties me, turns me around in a doggy position, wraps his hands around my throat while he continues to fuck me very harder, dirty calling me his perfect little dirty slut with a slap on my ass. He groans till he shots his big loads on top of my ass, I could feel his warm thick cum dripping through my pussy. We cuddle a bit and go for the second round till we both couldn't take it anymore. what a dream!